Countdown

BACK TO SCHOOL ...
September 4, 2013:

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Maddy's B-day

It was Maddy,s B-day.  We ate pizza and cookie cake.  Maddy got a lot of fun presents.  We were so happy she was 5. She is almost the age I was when I fell down the stairs and said it was like a knife through my body.  I was young then.  So Maddy is almost a full child.  I hope she doesn't end up like hailey.  It was nice seeing her so happy.  I'm sure every one else thought do too.  So I am writing this in bed now.  I still have my thing on.  It's like a velcro cast.  And I can barely write with it.  So it is sloppy.  And I can't write with my left hand at all.  But mom and me are going to get nany-padies when I get it off.😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...